Download our new Installation Guide (for Canada only). It describes all the steps in detail, for all types of SURETOUCH masonry: stones, assorted bricks and clay bricks.
Don’t forget that free training workshops are available in most areas. Contact your SURETOUCH distributor for more information.
1. Remolded insulation panels are installed using a level.
2. Panels are screwed to the building frame using stainless steel screws and anchors.
3. The stones (or bricks) are popped into place.
4. Mortar is applied using a manual applicator.
5. Joints are finished and detailed.
6. Excess mortar is removed by brushing.